Here are some tips to make your trip hassle free!
- Call the airport ahead of time to make sure your flight information is correct and the flight will be on time.
- Arrive early. Increased security measures and busy times may increase the time you need to check in.
- Keep photo identification with you at all times.
- Don't joke about security issues. You may be taken seriously.
- Do not leave your luggage or packages unattended and never take items from people you do not know.
- Wrap your gifts after you arrive at your destination. If airport security cannot figure out the contents, you may have to open them.
- Always carry your medicine, cash, cameras, jewelry, business papers, computers and other valuables on board with you.
Back to the Logan Airport Page
© Copyright 1995- Boston Apartments.comsm
All rights reserved.