- Located directly behind the State House in Boston's Historic Beacon Hill.
- An upscale neighborhood w/gaslit, cobblestone walkways, retains the charm of Old Boston, & is considered one of the most desirable & safest urban walking areas in Boston
- The quiet environment at Beacon Hill Lodging is ideal for visiting scholars & discerning individuals
- Short walk to Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), Mass Eye & Ear, Downtown Boston, & masses of neighborhood restaurants, pubs, boutiques, antique shops, etc.
Included in each room:
- Wireless internet (WiFi), Satellite television, refrigerator, microwave, & all utilities.
- Coin laundry facilities in management building
- Shared Bathrooms, No Kitchens
- Near all subway T-Stations (red, green, blue, orange)
- On-site property manager and maintenance