Financial aid online
Online Financial Aid useful to access online forms, applications, and brochures in the process of Financial Aid application process. These forms will be available in the form of Portable Data Format (PDF). Online Financial Aid Services offers 24/7 facility in 365 days.
Financial aid online will permits the applicants to:
* To apply online Financial Aid and to go for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Web. If you have applied FASFA earlier, you will be issued an electronic PIN
* View award and application status
* Print forms
* Accept or decline awards
* View important award messages
Parents Financial Statement Online (PFS) is also one of the online financial aid methods to use in below options.
* You can check the status of the Financial Aid Application
* You can View of received and outstanding documents.
* The applicant can download the required documents of Financial Aid File
* You can accept your financial aid awards through online
* You can check financial aid disbursements of current year
* You can view your loan history
* To receive online fee waiver,you must pay your online PFS
* Select the tab Submit fee waiver" to waive the fee amount at the time of payment.
* You can view your PFS payment and take printout through online.
* Use the custom buttons on each page or the menu bar to navigate within the PFS. But do not use the "back" and "forward" buttons on your browser.
Enter your student ID and PIN received to access the Online Financial Aid Process. If you are not a registered applicant then, start the process by clicking the Apply for Admissions Online. The financial aid office will send the PIN number to the home address whichever you filed with the financial aid office. Then you can fill the financial aid application form through online and submit it. The Financial Aid Office will intimate you about the Financial Aid Awards.
Some of the Financial Aid Online Resources are below:
1. Educational Opportunity Grant: This grant offers up to $5,000 for two years for eligible students.
2. Educational Tax Credits: IRS tax information
3. Federal School Code Search: The U.S. Department of Education allocates a Federal School Code to each school to receive Federal Financial Aid. A Federal School Code is having always six characters including 0 (zero), G, B, or E and ending with a five-digit number.
4. Federal Student Aid Student Portal: This portal consists of details like what are the requirements of higher education, choosing of suitable college, the school admission process, information on funding higher education, and repayment of student loans.
5. Mapping-Your-Future: This is a portal on the detailed information for students and parents with information on financial strategies, career options, and college planning.
6. U.S. Department of Education - Financial Aid: The Department of US Education assists more than $67 billion and 70 percent of all student aid, to help millions of students and families pay their education costs.